viernes, 3 de julio de 2009

MICHAEL JACKSON - 30Th ANIVERSARY


"Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" Usher, Mýa and Whitney Houston
"Ben" - Billy Gilman
"Angel" and "It Wasn't Me" - Shaggy featuring Rayvon and Rikrok
"Heal the World" - Mýa, Deborah Cox, Rah Digga, Monica and Tamia featuring The Brooklyn Youth Choir
"My Baby" - Lil' Romeo featuring Master P
"She's out of My Life" - Marc Anthony
"Bootylicious" - Destiny's Child
"I Want Candy" - Aaron Carter
"Home" (from The Wiz) - Monica
"You Can't Win" (from The Wiz) - Jill Scott
"Ease on Down the Road" (from The Wiz) - Monica, Jill Scott, Al Jarreau, Deborah Cox
"You Are Not Alone" - Liza Minnelli
"I Will Survive" - Gloria Gaynor
"Get Ur Freak On" - Missy Elliot and Nelly Furtado
"I'll Never Love This Way Again" - Dionne Warwick
"Midnight Train To Georgia" - Gladys Knight
"I Just Can't Stop Loving You" - James Ingram and Gloria Estefan
"Man in the Mirror" - 98 Degrees, Usher and Luther Vandross
"Can You Feel It" - The Jacksons
"ABC" - The Jacksons
"The Love You Save" - The Jacksons
"I'll Be There" - The Jacksons
"I Want You Back" - The Jacksons
"Dancing Machine" - The Jacksons and *NSYNC
"Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground)" - The Jacksons
"The Way You Make Me Feel" - Michael Jackson and *Britney Spears *(second night performance only)
"Black or White" - Michael Jackson and Slash
"Beat It" - Michael Jackson and Slash
"Billie Jean" - Michael Jackson
"You Rock My World" - Michael Jackson, Chris Tucker and Usher
"We Are the World" - All Artists

No hay comentarios.: